St. Pius X in Greensboro gets permanent deacon
GREENSBORO — Deacon Robert Morris has been appointed as a permanent deacon for St. Pius X Church in Greensboro effective Nov. 30, by Bishop Peter J Jugis.
Deacon Morris was ordained to the order of deacon by Bishop William E. Lori of Bridgeport, Conn., on June 12, 2004. He and his wife Regina relocated to Greensboro after he was serving as deacon for St. Elizabeth Seton Parish in Ridgefield, Conn. He and his wife are New York natives, and he is a 1966 Fordham University graduate.
FROM THE PASTORS
Read and listen to homilies posted regularly by pastors at parishes within the Diocese of Charlotte:
- Fr. Frank Cancro at Queen of the Apostles
- Fr. Patrick Earl at St. Peter in Charlotte
- Fr. John Eckert at St. John the Baptist in Tryon
- Fr. Timothy Reid at St. Ann in Charlotte
- Fr. Benjamin Roberts at Our Lady of Lourdes in Monroe
- Fr. Patrick Winslow at St. Thomas Aquinas in Charlotte
- Watch full Masses live and on demand, listen to homilies and reflections from Sacred Heart Church in Salisbury
- Listen to homilies from St. William Catholic Church in Murphy