Couples celebrate anniversaries at annual Mass in Charlotte
Around 50 couples from around the diocese gathered Nov. 6 at St. Thomas Aquinas Church in Charlotte to celebrate and renew their marriage vows.
The Mass, an annual tradition for the Diocese of Charlotte, honored couples who commemorated 25 and 50 years of marriage and was celebrated by Bishop Peter J. Jugis.
— Carlos Castañeda, Hispanic communications
FROM THE PASTORS
Read and listen to homilies posted regularly by pastors at parishes within the Diocese of Charlotte:
- Fr. Frank Cancro at Queen of the Apostles
- Fr. Patrick Earl at St. Peter in Charlotte
- Fr. John Eckert at St. John the Baptist in Tryon
- Fr. Timothy Reid at St. Ann in Charlotte
- Fr. Benjamin Roberts at Our Lady of Lourdes in Monroe
- Fr. Patrick Winslow at St. Thomas Aquinas in Charlotte
- Watch full Masses live and on demand, listen to homilies and reflections from Sacred Heart Church in Salisbury
- Listen to homilies from St. William Catholic Church in Murphy