Learn about Church teaching on homosexuality May 4
CHARLOTTE — A free presentation about Church teaching on same-sex attraction and traditional marriage will be held on Friday, May 4, starting at 7:30 p.m. at St. Ann Church, 3635 Park Road, Charlotte.
"The Catholic Church, Marriage and Homosexuality" will be presented by Father Paul Check, national director of Courage, a Catholic apostolate that welcomes people suffering with same-sex attraction and helps them live according to Church teaching.
Come to learn, hear insights and ask questions about the upcoming May 8 statewide constitutional amendment to protect traditional marriage.
-- Catholic News Herald
FROM THE PASTORS
Read and listen to homilies posted regularly by pastors at parishes within the Diocese of Charlotte:
- Fr. Frank Cancro at Queen of the Apostles
- Fr. Patrick Earl at St. Peter in Charlotte
- Fr. John Eckert at St. John the Baptist in Tryon
- Fr. Timothy Reid at St. Ann in Charlotte
- Fr. Benjamin Roberts at Our Lady of Lourdes in Monroe
- Fr. Patrick Winslow at St. Thomas Aquinas in Charlotte
- Watch full Masses live and on demand, listen to homilies and reflections from Sacred Heart Church in Salisbury
- Listen to homilies from St. William Catholic Church in Murphy